3.16.2009

Acknowledgment

I am gifted with working with very talented people in my field of work. My colleagues and I work hard to stay on top, and ahead, of best practices in teaching and learning; and reflect on how best to model and teach ourselves. In this instance, the Writer 23 Things is based on my experiences participating in Wayne RESA's: 23 Things Teachers Need to Know About Web 2.0. The intention of that course, as with Writer 23 Things, is to help practitioners harness the tools available online. The architects of that experience are Jacki Campbell and Carol Mayer, two talented and smart individuals who do great things for the educators they touch with their work.

Wayne RESA's 23 Things is based on The Learning 2.0 program by Helene Blowers, Technology Director, Public Library of Charlotte & Mecklenburg County, whose work is loosely based upon Stephen Abram’s article, 43 Things I (or You) might want to do this year (Information Outlook - Feb 2006) and the website 43Things.

I thank Carol and Jacki for allowing me to utilize their work and transforming into an experience for writers and authors. This would be a monumental task without their advice and support. Thank you.

--Return to the Writer Thing List

No comments: